Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Farewell

I wanted to take the opportunity to say my good bye's.  My last day with the Warriors will be on Saturday.  I will be moving on to other opportunities away from hockey.

I have had many very nice messages come by way from all those I have been fortunate enough to meet over the past few years.

What will I remember most?  The impact we made.  Whether it be the McDonald's Hospital Room, the Growing Tomorrow's Minds Program.... the smiles on kids faces around Moose Jaw and of course watching young men grow up every day in front of my eyes and mature into exceptional people. 

I have met a ton of great people-- parents, billets, fans, alumni and those from the business community. 

Thank you to everyone who made my time here memorable and of course for reading this blog I started just over a year ago. 

Best of luck this season and into the future... and of course GO WARRIORS!

Marnel Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment