Warriors Community Representatives
Process for Reps during Season:
1. Reps will be provided with a list of specific games they can sell tickets to
2. Reps will sell tickets, and record tickets sold on a sheet provided by the Warriors
3. Reps will be notified by email 1.5 weeks prior to games reminding of Game Date, Game theme & to submit their list of tickets sold one (1) week prior to game.
4. Reps will be responsible for taking money through cash or cheque. Money will be turned in at each Home Game or at a minimum every 2 weeks.
5. Purchasers pick up tickets at will-call (northwest side of the civic centre).
As another option, Reps can promote Group tickets or a fundraiser in their Community. Reps would contact Warriors Organization to arrange group/fundraiser and would receive credit for the sale.
• Reps will have advertisements and will be responsible for ensuring their community is aware of their position and understands the potential reward
• Reps will be responsible for bringing in voucher money at each home game or at a minimum of every two weeks
• Reps will receive Magnet schedules and pocket schedules to distribute
Instructions for Warriors Representative
You will receive the following at orientation:
• Sheet to record ticket sold
• List of games tickets can be sold to
• Pocket & Magnet Schedules
• Prices: Adult $17.30 Student $12.05 Child $9.95
• Customer must pay with either cash or cheque
• You are responsible for the money your receive
• All money will be turned in at each Home Game
Information for the Customer:
• Advise tickets will be printed under the purchasers name, and will be available for pick up on game day.
• They will have a guaranteed seat on the game of their choice.
• Remind the customer that every ticket you sell is helping their community; the more tickets sold and Warriors support shown the better chance your community will have to win the Warriors Community Fan Bus.
Prior to Game Day (two weeks in advance)
• You will be sent, by email, an advertisement stating the Game(s) and themes
• The advertisement will encourage your community to contact you by providing your contact information
• You will be asked to frequently update where your ticket sales are at in order to estimate ticket sales for each game
• Invitations to special Warriors events
• Each ticket sold will be credited to you and a $1.00/per ticket commission will be paid out at the end of the season
• Number of sales are not the sole determinate of Grand Prize winning community
Selection will be based on:
- Total ticket sales per capita
- Total sales of Fundraising Paraphernalia per capita
- Community awareness and promotion of Warriors Games
*** A winning community will be notified by email. Sales will be tallied from November 6th, 2010 to March 18th, 2010. Reps will have from game 11 to 36 (weekday games only). to sell tickets towards the grand prize.
Grand Prize- The winning Rep will receive a Warriors Community Fan Bus Trip!
• Your choice of 1 of 5 games in the 2011/12 season in the new multiplex
• Transportation to and from game for you and 50 of your friends
• Tickets to the game
• Supper on the bus
• Prizes & snacks at game
**Your choice of game dates will be given in September 2011 – Bus will pick up at pre-determined location & drop off at same location.
**Please note, minimum adult ticket sales of 100 will be required to be eligible to win the grand prize.
• An official Warriors Rep jacket
• You will receive a Warriors Season ticket for the 11/12 season after serving one year as a rep (** Dependant on level of sales sold minimum 100 vouchers)
Warriors will provide you with:
• Ticket price list and information
• Email reminders of Game Dates and advertisement posters each week
• Notification of all Warriors Special Events and Press Releases
Other possible sales: