Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Your Wednesday Update!

Sorry for the lack of posts today, tomorrow is the big launch day of our new website.
All CHL teams sites have been revamped and the big unveil is tomorrow.

Just a few tidbits for you. Thomas Frazee left today for Dallas Stars fall camp. Thomas is headed to Minneapolis first off. Teammate Dylan McIlrath leaves for Minneapolis tomorrow and then to New York. After a few days in NY he will head to Traverse City in Michigan for a rookie tournament.

Kendall McFaull leaves town on Sunday for Atlanta. "I hope to show the coaching staff in Atlanta my style of the game and that I can be a shut down defensemen. I hope I can learn things that make me better and bring them back here to Moose Jaw," said Kendall McFaull about his upcoming trip.

Quinton Howden leaves Friday morning for Sunrise, Florida fromt Sept 10th to the 17th. He will be playing two games vs the Nashville Predators in Florida. "I'm planning to show how hard I can work, what I can do... I'm just going to play my game and enjoy the experience," said Howden about what he's brining to sunny Florida.

Spencer Edwards, Dallas Ehrhardt and Tony Honejsek will be headed out to camps in the coming days as well.


The team has had a pretty good chance to try out NHL 11... and with good reviews.
The Crushed Can has never looked better in the game!

Thursday Morning... tune into Country 100... and hear DYLAN HOOD! 8:00 AM on 100.7 FM or listen on discovermoosejaw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment