Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

ROSETOWN TO ATLANTA

The Moose Jaw Warriors own Kendall McFaull attended Atlanta Thrashers camp in July.  Kendall was a 6th round pick of the Thrashers in 2010 NHL Draft. Here's a little Q and A with Kendall:

Q: Tell us about your camp experience?
A: It was great, we skated three times a day-- one of those being a four on four game.  We did off ice each day with  a strength coach.

Q: Did you feel like you had a chance to bond with some of the other camp attendees?
A: Yes, we went out as a team to eat for camp.  Being around all the other players made me realize how close I am to achieving my dream. 

Q: Any specific pointers or things the Thrashers staff want you to work on?
A: I need to fine tune my skills to reach that next level.  Everyone is so close in skill...

Q: Meet anyone interesting?
A: I got to meet a lot of college players, it was neat hearing stories from a completley different path they took to get to the NHL

Q: What was Atlanta like?
A: Very nice.... big tees, HOT! It would be 10:30 pm and still in the high twenties every night

Thanks Kendall!

No comments:

Post a Comment